Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflection #9 Sarah Sumsion

Today in class we continued to work on our digital story. Our digital story is about ancient Greece specifically the Olympics.

The more we work on our digital story, the more prepared we are to teach our cooperating teacher how to create one herself. Learning about the copyright laws has been helpful, but sometimes essential pieces of information get missed. I was happy to hear how today in class the specific copyright laws we needed to know for our digital story. It's going to be awesome.

I am very excited for field. No butterflies or nerves whatsoever. I love being in the classroom. I'm happy to have gotten some information from our cooperating teacher about the technology available in her classroom. We know she has internet, a computer and projector. She does not have a document scanner, however. My partner and I feel knowledgeable enough about creating a digital story to be ready to teach our teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment